1.6K views
1.8

Diamond Doctor is a scam company that produces bad products for good people. In a nutshell their jewelry looks cheap and they sell it at ridiculous prices that probably cost more than the wedding could.

With my negativity I do believe the company will improve, hopefully, but from what I've seen so far I don't believe the appropriate changes will happen any time soon. I am just generally disgusted by their practices.

Top tip for them: sell diamonds that are actually worth the money, not racking up the price by several thousand for low-grade diamonds

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Diamond Doctor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Diamond Doctor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Diamond Doctor to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Diamond Doctor?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1100483

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We take pride in offering only the best quality diamonds that have been appraised by recognized third parties.

Our prices are always in line with these apprasials.

If any customer is not happy with the quality of any item purchased from us, we will gladly exchange it or give an immediate refund. This has been our policy since the day we opened in 2002.

If you are willing to come to our store with the item(s) you purchased from us, along with the receipt, not only can you return the item(s) you bought from us for a full refund, I will personally give you a $1000 credit toward anything we offer to offset your feelings of disappointment with our service.We are looking forward to the opportunity to rectify this matter.

Sincerely,